You have a unique story.
Your story can inspire others and make a difference. It can motivate people to take action.
My name is Yang-May Ooi and I tell stories in words and images
Do you want people to be right there with you, seeing and hearing your story? Do you want to share thought-provoking conversations that are full of life and energy? That’s what videoblogs and audio podcasts can do.
What about capturing your unique story and personality through memorable images? That’s where photography comes in.
Or telling your inspiring story in a way that grabs people’s imaginations? Now we’re talking about finding the right words – whether it is through writing, public speaking or when you are appearing on broadcast media.
I work with individuals, non-profits and small businesses to help them tell their unique stories in inspiring words and images.
My multimedia experience over 20 years ranges from internationally acclaimed novels, an award-nominated business book, a five star solo theatre performance and family memoir, TEDx speaking, social media strategy (including an award winning blog), several podcasts (one featured in the BBC) and videoblogs as well as event and portrait photography. I have also appeared numerous times on the BBC and on international radio and TV.
Multimedia projects I have worked on include:
- Dulwich OnView blog – Co-Founder and Strategist
- Through the Lens of John Thomson Exhibition – Video Blogger
- Pan Asian Women’s Association Online Magazine – Editor/ Writer and Photographer
- South London Voices – Podcaster
- Creative Conversations – Podcaster
- Link Age Southwark – Photographer
- South London Women Artists – Photographer
- Bound Feet Blues (theatre play) – Writer & Performer
- Individuals and small groups – Public Speaking Training